A Sales Coordinator is required with knowledge of SAP (Cash to Order) and of working within a manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth and order requirements this company, a description based in Tamworth requires an experienced Sales Coordinator with account management and customer logistics experience for a contract of circa 6 months.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be required to:
- Manage portfolio of clients, ensuring their pre-ordered requirements for the year are met on time and in full.
- Achieve the above by reviewing raw material requirements, liaising with USA manufacturing facilities, monitoring batch schedule and release production works orders to maintain continuous production and buffer levels.
- Keep your customers informed throughout the process by coordinating order acknowledgements, purchase orders, material allocation, shipping and delivery details.
The Sales Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- SAP Order to Cash experience is essential.
- Experience working in a busy sales department.
- Experience of duties covered by an account manager or customer logistics environment, ensuring your customer's order requirements are met by liaising with all other relevant departments from manufacture to delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of SAP Order to Cash to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Tamworth-based Manufacturing company will offer you an hourly contractor rate of circa £14.50 - £16.10.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of SAP Order to Cash and Sales Coordination and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Coordinator role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.