Sales Coordinator - Engineering
Exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordiantor to join a world-class engineering, precision machining and consultancy led organisation. Servicing global customers who lead the world in their respective spheres, delivering innovative engineering solutions.
Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Lead on the development of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system - expanding its use & application
- Responsible for collating the Sales department management reports
- Communicate with, and support development of, new and existing customer accounts
- Track enquiry & quotation activities
- Prepare and maintain presentation materials
- Assist with travel and planning arrangements for visitors & sales staff
- Support team meetings
- Assist in all sales & marketing activities including PR, marketing and events.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Sales/Marketing Coordinator who can offer:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to confidently converse with customers, suppliers and internal members of the team.
- Good organisational skills.
- Recent administration experience, preferably in a sales and/or marketing environment.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Competence in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- An understanding of engineering/ tooling/casting/ machining is desirable
- MS Dynamics CRM system experience with customisation ability desirable.
- Experience with online office systems is desirable.
Are you flexible, do you have a 'can do' attitude and most importantly are you seeking a Sales Coordinator role that offers responsibility and accountability?
If so, please forward your latest CV to email@example.com or contact Lisa directly for additional information 01384 446162.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.