Wednesbury, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
£25,000pa - £30,000pa
A Sales Coordinator is required with knowledge of working on SAP, pricing, steel price tracking, excel tracking. Candidates with experience of the manufacturing industry would be well received. Due to the current incumbent leaving this company, a dynamic automotive part manufacturer based in Wednesbury requires a competent Sales Coordinator with experience of managing customer quotations, maintain sales prices for a new permanent or contract role.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be required to:-
- Support Sales Director, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager with key administration co-ordination.
- Responsible for data entry, maintaining and updating SAP.
- Be the key link between Sales and Purchasing regarding material price tracking v Sales price.
The Sales Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:-
- Minimum qualified to HNC, preferably degree level in Business or Engineering subject.
- Highly numerate with knowledge of in SAP, MS Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Strong communication and social skills and happy to face off the customer.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of sales coordination to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wednesbury-based automotive company will offer you:
- £25,000- £30,000pa
- Career Development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of SAP and Excel in an engineering or technical environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Coordinator role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.