Sales Co-ordinator - South East Sheffield - Permanent - £30,000
A Sales Co-ordinator is required with knowledge of maintaining delivery plans and proficient with Efacs or similar MRP/ERP systems. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a manufacturer of high precision parts for the Nuclear and Aerospace industry in South East Sheffield requires an organised and meticulous Sales Co-ordinator with planning experience for a new permanent role. As the Sales Co-ordinator you will be required to:
- Establish and maintain delivery plans that support the customer and business needs.
- Responsible for all schedule download, upload and updates ensuring customer commitments are reflected in the Efacs system.
- Working alongside business unit leaders to ensure customer on time delivery. Improving standards of delivery performance.
- Manage and co-ordinate delivery issues.
- Ensuring sales volumes and asset utilisation is at minimum cost.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customers in relation to order progress and delivery.
- Provide feedback to the operations team on adherence to plan.
The Sales Co-ordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant experience in a sales/planning role.
- Experience working with Efacs or other MRP/ERP systems.
- An understanding of production planning principles.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy, literacy and communication.
- Able to demonstrate previous involvement within an engineering business.
- Excellent Excel skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate data.
- Able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a professional and informed impression.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Sales and Planning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Co-ordinator role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.