£30k - 40k per year + car allowance + bonus
about 1 month ago
Sales Applications Engineer - Automation - Systems Integrator
Telford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Shrewsbury, Walsall, West Midlands, Shropshire, Staffordshire
£30,000 to £40,000 p.a + car + bonus
Due to continued growth in this exciting industry we are looking to recruit a Sales Applications Engineer. We are looking for a commercial and technical individual with experience knowledge of systems integration concepts and technologies.
- To prepare technical quotations and proposals to required deadlines and quality standards.
- To provide a high standard of technical support to the sales team in the preparation of quotations and specifications for drive, automation and control systems.
- Provide high-quality documentation to customers using appropriate software tools.
- Provide a high-quality service to customers, maintain the company's reputation as a leading-edge systems integrator.
- To act as an interface between sales and engineering teams and to provide a high standard of technical support to the sales team
- Attend customer sites as and when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Preferably qualified to degree level in electrical/electronic or mechatronic engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
- Knowledge of systems integration concepts and technologies
- Appreciation of core commercial concepts and common industry drivers
- Experience using MS Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio
Knowledge and experience of some of the following is a requirement:
- AC, DC & Servo VSDs
- SCADA / HMI
- MES / MIS Networks
- Industry 4.0
- Fieldbus Protocols
- Safety Systems
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Sales Applications Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.