- Sector: Composites
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Expiry Date: 03 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59991
Sales and Support Engineer – North UK territory.
Working from Home.
A UK sales subsidiary of a global supplier of precision NVH, test, measurement and analysis systems into Aerospace, Defence, Automotive and Space sectors are looking for an experienced and dynamic individual to support market growth within the north UK sales territory.
This high profile position will be working from home (although a satellite office can be provided). Covering Scotland, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, North Midlands you will have autonomous control over the territory.
- Regional Sales development and account management of world leading test and measurement systems.
- Answering directly to the UK MD you will have the support of the experienced UK team.
- Proactive prospecting to identify new leads and manage sales opportunities from negotiation to delivery and after sales.
- Provide customers with technical support, training and consultancy including during product delivery and post-sales.
- Provide on-site product maintenance and calibration services as required.
- Provide marketing support through attendance at exhibitions and contributions to other marketing materials.
- Liaise with our Hannover, Germany HQ and the Product Managers on key projects and product developments as required.
- Accurate maintenance of the CRM system.
- There will be a requirement to travel to the UK office in Hampshire from time to time, as well as customer sites and exhibitions.
- Initially the role will cover our North UK territory, but for the successful candidate, there is scope to grow in both Northern Ireland and across Scandinavia.
- At least 3 years previous experience working with either vibration controllers, dynamic signal analysis, modal analysis, acoustics, or general vibration data acquisition.
- You will be an energetic customer focussed individual with good commercial acumen.
- Relevant sales experience would be highly beneficial.
- Reliable and self-motivated with a drive to meet predetermined sales targets.
- A full valid UK driving license. Car allowance/own car usage to be discussed.
- Computer literate to an extent where the candidate would be comfortable troubleshooting basic PC issues
- University degree in Electronics/Mechanical/Acoustics engineering or similar
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.