£22k - 24k per year + Benefits
4 months ago
Salary – £22,000 - £24,000
Location – Milton Keynes
An Internal Procurement Assistant is required to join a busy sales team, where you will be responsible for putting together customer forecasts, raising purchase orders and assisting with RFQ's, whilst supporting the wider team. Candidates with experience of raising RFQ's and purchase orders in Procurement/Sales environments will be well received.
Due to growth this company, a leading organisation based in the Milton Keynes area requires a Purchasing Assistant with general administration experience for a new permanent position.
As the Procurement Assistant you will be required to:
- Process orders via email and phone
- Regularly contact clients and suppliers building a trusted relationship
- Raising of RFQ's and Purchase orders
- Ensure customer feedback is communicated to the wider team
- Identify Solutions to any problems, putting in place actions to resolve
- Successfully deliver customer requirements within RFQ's and Procurement
The Procurement assistant will have:
- Experience of coordinating activities, documentation, processes and procedures within a sales and/or procurement department
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (Listening,written/presentation)
- Experience in the Aerospace sector would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Procurement/sales support background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
Salary details – £22,000 - £24,000
Benefits – Pension
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience in Sales Support/Procurement roles and you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Procurement Assistant role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.