West Drayton, Middlesex
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
A Business Development Executive is required with demonstrable knowledge and expertise in initiating first contact, and engaging with, potential customers. Candidates with experience of the food service or food manufacturing industry would be well received.
Due to a focus on developing new lines of business to complement their already strong customer base, this company, a food service provider based in Heathrow, Middlesex, UK requires a determined but approachable Business Development Executive with significant sales experience for a new permanent role.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be required to:
- Research, approach and engage with potential customers; preparing and delivering presentations with content that exceeds mutual needs.
- Travel extensively across continental Europe and the UK to build relationships with potential clients, with the ultimate aim of growing business significantly.
- Provide a full End-to-End Business to Business (B2B) sales service, from initial approach, through to bids, tenders and contracts, through to handover to the Account Management team.
The Business Development Executive should have the following skills or experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working within B2B sales in the food service or food manufacturing industries.
- A relationship driven approach to business development, where a partnership approach is preferable to a fast sale.
- Experience of meeting complex needs with a suite of products and solutions from within the food service or food manufacturing industries.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of B2B Business Development to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Heathrow-based food service company will offer you a negotiable salary, depending on your circumstances, from circa £35k to £45k.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Business Development and Food Service or Food Manufacturing industries and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Business Development Executive role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.