£55k per year + Car
National Sales & Marketing Manager
Our client, an award winning Engineering Food Processing Solutions company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced National Sales & Marketing manager, Reporting to the UK General Manager they are seeking an ambitious and experienced candidate who will organise and drive the sales activities to new levels. Having experience of selling capital equipment within the food production industry you will take full ownership of driving sales forward for the UK markets through the sales and marketing strategy.
Please note: Candidates with previous industry experience will only be considered for this role
The role will be heavily focused on management strategy for both sales and delivery. Ideally you will have extensive and proven man management, KPI and development management skills with he ability to coach and drive your teams both in the field and internally.
Management & leadership of the field & office-based sales / proposals teams, including, but not limited to coaching, training, performance management & implementation of support systems
- Ensure delivery of the agreed sales & profit targets by sector and type
- Ownership of the CRM and sales meeting structure to provide timely and accurate reporting to the management team
- Ownership of the customers and ensuring that their expectations are always met and exceeded by the business
- Carry out market research & customer analysis and use this information to drive the sales team efforts and feed into the company’s overall sales strategy
- Establish a marketing plan in line with the company’s sales goal and ensure that this is carried out
- Involvement in the standardisation and product development and linking this to the sales team to help drive sales results
This role requires someone who is happy to be hands-on but who is also capable of playing an influential role in establishing and driving the sales & marketing strategy.
This role will be a key part of the senior management team and will be integral to the continued growth of the business.
Should you hold a relevant academic qualification within business or marketing and have proven experience in a sales management position within capital equipment sales and proven marketing experience within the food production industry then we would be very keen to speak with you
Please apply using the link or contact Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01384 446168
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.