A Sales and Marketing Executive China is required to support an innovative robotics technology based manufacturer based in Leicester.
A Key Sales and Marketing Executive is required for an UK innovative robotics technology developer based in Leicester. This is a key position with responsibility for leveraging existing business and promoting GA in the Chinese market in order to realise substantial growth in export sales.
This role requires an individual who is familiar and aligned with Chinese business practices, understands robotic vehicle technologies and is a fluent Mandarin and English (spoken and written).
Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to present GA in a manner similar to Chinese business to business culture.
An international business degree gained in the UK is essential. A first degree from a Chinese university would be an advantage,
The role of Chinese Sales and Marketing Executive includes the following:
- Establishing Chinese social media sites, develop content appropriate to Chinese market. Sites to include WeChat, Weibo, ChinaAGV and Chinese language blogs
- To proactively refresh and update social media sites to maintain alignment with UK messages and generate target market interest
- Develop, update and maintain Chinese website version content and use analytics to assess performance (visitors, click through counts, pages viewed, time spent
- Search engine optimization (SEO) optimizing for Baidu.
- Upload blogs highlight Chinese industry trends, technology trends and Guidance automation technology news.
- Work with third party marketing companies to generate press releases, Chinese marketing material,
- International travel to China, Asia pacific region and UK
- Promotion of company via Chinese web platform Weibo, Baidu and We Chat.
- Chinese Market activity analysis to understand what works and what doesn't and create a best practice approach and marketing plan for China.
The suitable candidate for Sales and Marketing Executive China will need to possess the following skills and experience:
The Chinese market is the fastest growing robotics market and offers the largest export opportunity for Guidance Automations advanced Guidance, Navigation technologies. In order to maximize market export potential a Marketing resource with the following capabilities is a critical.
- Degree in International Marketing, journalism or associated experienced
- Local knowledge of Chinese business culture and relationship building skills
- Ability to assist company representatives in all matters of marketing/sales and relationship building
- Natural Chinese culture empathy able to align with Chinese buying visions and practices
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and web search engines within China such as Weibo, We Chat and Baidu
- Experience with promoting Robotics products, technology or services using social media tools in China.
- SEO knowledge for web content (Baidu)
- Experience with proof reading and good literacy skills with Chinese (formal and informal style) is essential
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop for print marketing activity is desirable.
- Language skills:
- Mandarin (Informal and formal) is essential
- Fluent English
Location of position: Leicester
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 15th August 2018