Job title: Sales & Marketing Administrator
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 per annum
This worldwide manufacturing business are seeking a competent Sales & Marketing Administrator Salesperson for their Wolverhampton office.
A Sales & Marketing Administrator is required with knowledge and experience of being the customers first point of contact and office administrator. Candidates with experience of the Manufacturing and Engineering industries would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, an industrial equipment manufacturer based in Wolverhampton requires a proactive Sales & Marketing Administrator with experience of diary management for a new permanent role. As a Sales & Marketing Administrator you will be required to:
- Dealing with and responding to incoming of emails from overseas customers and Sales order processing.
- Reporting monthly sales results to Management and supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives.
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions and preparing export documentation where required.
The Sales & Marketing Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- High organisational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time with strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems and have the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Practical/logical mindset to learn the range of products and be detail oriented.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of technical sales and marketing develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton-based Manufacturer company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
- Career progression and development with this expanding organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Sales and Administration and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales & Marketing Administrator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.