A Sales and Key Account Administrator is required with exceptional communication and customer service skills. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to a key and well-respected member of the team taking maternity leave, this company, a global engineering company with a century long history, based in Oxford, requires an engaged and motivated Sales and Key Account Administrator with experience acting as key point of contact for high-profile clients for a new 12-month fixed term contract.
As a Sales and Key Account Administrator you will be required to:
- Deal confidently and strategically with all incoming enquiries from clients, these could include queries re new orders, stock updates, delivery updates, or aftercare for example.
- Support the UK sales staff with their work, which could include preparation of quotes, collation of data and information from other departments (globally), preparation of statistical reports for sales meetings and maintenance of records and pricing details.
- Be the first point of contact for all clients, understanding that they may have demanding requirements due to their business needs, and managing these interactions smoothly.
The Sales and Key Account Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- An upbeat and engaging personality, and the ability to work in a very small team, and on occasion alone.
- Confidence in own decisions, and unafraid to liaise with other global sites for information in order to come to the best conclusion for the business.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong history of providing world class customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of account management and sales administration to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oxford-based engineering company will offer you:
- A salary of circa £25000 per annum.
- Training with the team on site in the UK.
- The opportunity, if you are available, to spend 1-2 weeks at the head office in mainland Europe to learn more about the business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and first stage telephone or Skype interviews will be arranged for w/c 27/08/2018. If you have knowledge of account management and sales administration and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales and Key Account Administrator role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.