Competitive Salary + package
Sales and Business Development Manager - Treatments & Aerospace
Supporting an existing manufacturing Group with further sales growth of their surface treatments and plating division, we are seeking a home-based Sales and Business Development Manager based in the central England area to target and deliver additional growth in the aerospace, defence and medical sectors in the UK and Ireland.
This role will direct, and coordinate Sales and Business Development activities of the business or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products. Leading the Sales team by example to ensure the company grows and remains profitable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Direct and coordinate Sales & Business Development activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products.
- Tracking new business Development and implementing LTA's with Customers.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members, as necessary.
- Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
- Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers on the premises.
- Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Supply monthly Management reports to the Managing Director and Group Board of Directors.
- Attend Yearly budget review meetings regarding the 3+9, 6+6, 9+3 model.
- Identify and grow the supply base.
- Develop and deliver robust regional plans providing clear forecasting to support changing business priorities.
- Contribute to the development of the UK strategy to support the future business requirements.
- Keep abreast of latest methods/trends and technologies that support and feed into our strategy.
- Contribute to the development of policies and processes.
- Setting and working to agreed KPIs with stakeholders.
To support this role, you must have:
- At least 10 Years' experience within Surface Treatment processes including paint.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- AS9100, 140001, NADCAP experience
- Understanding of Processing both Ferrous & Non-Ferrous, NDT & Paint (Including Water Based Products)
- Understanding of Auditing
With a suitable education level, our client is seeking the following qualities:
- Able to communicate with all levels of Management & Board Level
- Willingness to learn new skills to help the company achieve its targets.
- Must be a strong team player and can lead a dynamic team.
- Must have the ability to communicate with Customers, travelling as required.
If you feel you have the experience and interest to support this role, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.