Up to £25k + pension
Sales and Business Development Executive - c£25k (Dudley)
Our Client is a core supplier of specialist fittings and components and other product solutions to the global oil & gas and processing sectors. Based in Dudley and working with specialist metals and manufacturing processes as well as combining other products to provide product 'packages', they are seeking a new Sales and Business Development Executive to support further growth.
This vacancy is ideally suited to a self-starter with a proven track record of creating selling opportunities and delivering strong results. The roles main responsibility is to increase the sales of associated piping products to existing and new customers worldwide.
The BDE's main duties are:
- Seeks out new business opportunities and industry advancements. Back-to-back trading with existing and new client's small packages of materials from group stock or supply chain. Adding value to our manufacturing capabilities and opportunity to increase revenue.
- Builds market position by locating, defining & developing consistent business, leading to sustained profitability.
- Negotiates contracts and closes business deals, integrating the contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintains up to date market intelligence; creates useful networks and absorbs information from industry publications.
- Manages major customers and regularly monitoring performance.
- Takes accountability for meeting or exceeding sales targets (profit)
Candidate requirements include:
- A proven track record of generating new business and enhancing profitability. A sound knowledge of piping components and the supply chain for these products including valves would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills; closing sales & selling to customer needs.
- Delivers excellent customer service; demonstrating a high level of professionalism and an ability to enhance the reputation and profile of the business.
- Highly motivated at all times and performs well in a team.
- Solution seeking; looks beyond standard approach to satisfy customer needs.
This role needs a confident and professional approach as well as being dynamic and enthusiastic, working methodically to ensure customer satisfaction and profitable sales success.
Candidates for this role should have experience in a proactive and engineering focused environment with direct sales and account engagement exposure. Wherever possible, candidate experience should be backed by a relevant technical qualification, potentially to degree level.
If you are interested, please apply directly and this is an immediately available position within a large international group
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.