Up to £25k + pension
Internal Sales - Metals - £20,000 to £30,000 D.O.E
Key words/skills: Internal Sales, sales executive, business development, sales engineer, area sales, inside sales, sales manager, account manager, telesales, metals, pipe, fittings, steel
Our Client is a core supplier of specialist fittings and components and other product solutions. Based in the Dudley area and working with specialist metals and manufacturing processes as well as combining other products to provide product 'packages'. We are seeking someone with relevant experience to join the Internal Sales team due to further growth.
This vacancy is ideally suited to a self-starter with a proven track record of creating selling opportunities and delivering strong results. The roles main responsibility is to increase the sales of associated piping products to existing and new customers worldwide.
The main duties are:
- Back-to-back trading with existing and new client's small packages of materials from group stock or supply chain.
- Adding value to our manufacturing capabilities and opportunity to increase revenue.
- Builds market position by locating, defining & developing consistent business, leading to sustained profitability.
- Negotiates contracts and closes business deals, integrating the contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintains up to date market intelligence; creates useful networks and absorbs information from industry publications.
- Manages major customers and regularly monitoring performance.
- Takes accountability for meeting or exceeding sales targets (profit)
Candidate requirements include:
- A proven track record of generating new business and enhancing profitability. A sound knowledge of piping components and the supply chain for these products including valves would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent negotiation skills; closing sales & selling to customer needs.
- Delivers excellent customer service; demonstrating a high level of professionalism and an ability to enhance the reputation and profile of the business.
- Highly motivated at all times and performs well in a team.
- Solution seeking; looks beyond standard approach to satisfy customer needs.
If you are interested in this exciting new Internal Sales opportunity, please apply click on the link to apply or alternatively send your CV direct to Oliver.Smith@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.