£Comp + Bens
Sales and Account Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
Automotive - Die Castings
A New Business Sales and Account Manager is required to deliver all stages of the sales cycle. Candidates highly experienced within high pressure die castings would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a leader in high pressure die casting within the automotive sector based in Milton Keynes, requires a New Business Sales and Account Manager. As the New Business Sales and Account Manager you will be required to undertake sales activities such as:
- Prospecting and generating leads
- Research sector and clients
- Sales calls
- Lead qualification
- Negotiation and close
The New Business Sales and Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience of working within a die casting industry and supply chains
- Background in business with emphasis on marketing, lead generation, sales and negotiations
- Excellent communication skills in providing information, sales presentations and correspondence with customers
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people, initiative and the ability to be a self-starter
- Experience of working in the Automotive Industry is preferred
- The role is available on a full-time or part-time basis
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have Sales and Account Management experience within die casting and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the New Business Sales and Account Manager role, please contact Paul Branton at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 455525.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.