£45000 - £60000 per annum
over 2 years ago
A Sales and Account Commercial Development Manager is required with knowledge of strategic sales and commercial account management. Candidates with experience of the food service or catering industries would be well received.
Due to continued organic growth and development this company, a food service provider based in Ashford, Middlesex, requires a skilled and polished Sales and Account Commercial Development Manager with exceptional presentation skills and experience for a new permanent role.
As a Sales and Account Commercial Development Manager you will be required to:
- Travel extensively across the UK and internationally, visiting key clients for whom you are their account manager, ensuring clients' needs are heard, and required changes are actioned promptly and accurately.
- Take full responsibility for the P&L of your account(s), working confidently and with autonomy to deliver mutually outstanding results for your client and employer.
- With existing, and potential clients, maintain a focus on Business Development opportunities.
The Sales and Account Commercial Development Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Be educated to University Level or equivalent.
- Have significant experience within strategic sales and account management.
- Demonstrable P&L knowledge and experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Strategic Sales and Account Management from within food service or catering arenas to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Ashford, Middlesex-based food service company will offer you a negotiable salary of £45k to 60k depending upon skills and experience.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Strategic Sales and Account Management and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales and Account Commercial Development Manager role, please contact Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.