£35k - 40k per year
Sales Analyst Manager
£35,000 to £40,000 plus 20% bonus, pension & 33 days holidays (inc bank holidays)
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting a Sales Analyst Manager to join the growing sales team. You will be responsible for sales planning, forecasting activities, Sales and KPI Reporting. You will have experience of developing sales analytics, sales planning and developing sales strategies.
As a Sales Analyst Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Providing reports and analytic support to ensure the Sales team and Senior Managers, and wider business is aware of performance trends.
- Provide sales analysis and insight to ensure that the Global Sales Leadership team have the right information to make strategic decisions.
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly KPI reporting and performance dashboards.
- In cooperation with Head of Sales, convert sales forecast into production forecast in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with Head of Sales to ensure accurate financial reporting, monitoring and budgetary control.
- Liaise effectively with other managers and staff to ensure that the requirements and needs of the Sales Team are identified and met in departmental and inter-departmental projects such as Digital projects, product launches, events and IT infrastructure changes.
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Analyst Manager with the following.
- A strong background of developing and providing business analytics and insights.
- Experience of sales planning, forecasting, and reporting.
- An understanding of direct selling model and working for similar businesses.
- Exposure of using sales analytics and insights to propose and develop sales strategies.
- Experience of successfully managing projects, working across functions and departments, through to delivery.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Sales Analyst Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.