Sales Administrator - Oldbury - £20k to £25k - Multi-Metals
A Sales Administrator is required to join a well-established and leading specialist supplier of high performance metals.
We are looking for a candidate with strong customer service, I.T. and Administration skills to join the Internal Sales and Operations team.
As Sales Administrator you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Experience of working in a similar position for an engineering/manufacturing company within a pro-active sales office is essential.
- Experience of using SAP is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of the metals industry if preferable.
- Strong Administration and customer service skills.
As Sales Administrator your daily responsibilities will include;
- Support the sales team with administration needs for company key accounts.
- Accurately take verbal enquiries.
- Build relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
- Receive and acknowledge orders
- Resolve any queries or problems as speedily as possible.
The role of Sales Administrator is a permanent role offering a salary between £20,000 to £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please click on the link if you are interested in applying.