£21k per year + company benefits
This is an opportunity to join a global business on a permanent contract. Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 4:30pm.
The main duties of the role will involve processing Customer orders for all the company Brands, helping customers with their enquiries regarding stock, delivery times, shortages etc. and issuing quotations. There will also be general office administration tasks. You will be responsible for ensuring that consistently high levels of customer service are maintained at all times.
- Processing UK & Export Customer orders and assisting with other Business Units as required
- Updating customers on progress of orders
- Resolving queries
- Producing and following up quotations
- Progressing orders and liaising with our logistics team on deliveries and stock position
- Raising credit notes, Debit notes and Non-Charges
- Gaining good product knowledge on all products available and advising customers on Technical Questions
- Sending literature and brochures to customers
- Scanning / Archiving Paperwork
- Processing customer returns
- Understanding and quoting freight costs for UK and Export shipments
Experience & Education requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a busy industrial / engineering / construction / technical sales office
- Minimum of pass level in GCSE English and Maths (A-level pass desirable)
- Must be computer literate and have a practical working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Previous export experience will be beneficial.
- A strong communicator with good verbal and written skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good time keeping
- Able to prioritise workload
- Ability to cover annual leave / sickness when required
- Willingness to learn new skills
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.