£12.00 - £15.00 p/h LTD (PAYE/Umbrella)
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Rate: Up to £15.00 p/h (Umbrella/PAYE)
6 to 12 months FTC
Exciting new opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a premium automotive dealership based in Farnborough.
- Completing final checks of sales documentation to ensure the business meets all of its regulatory and obligations in this area.
- Document checking and finalising applications for hire, PCP and purchased vehicles across the business range.
- Reporting and escalation of observations to key stakeholders including Compliance and risk to ensure that any non-compliance, customer detriment or regulatory risk is notified so it can be addressed promptly.
- Updating relevant systems accurately and in a timely manner with outcomes as required.
- Responding to any queries in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Providing Management Information on volumes and issues arising from bypass and document check activities to enable feedback to be provided to managers.
- Performing additional activities as required to ensure adequate segregation of duties are maintained within the Commercial division.
Key skills and experiences:
- Suitable candidates will possess excellent accuracy and attention to details coupled with a good telephone manner and time management.
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance or monitoring role is desirable along with an automotive/financial services background.
This role is initially for 6 to 12 months but is likely to extend thereafter.
Hours: 9am - 5.15pm (Monday to Friday)
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.