£18k - 20k per year
An exciting opportunity to join a growing business either on a Full or Part time basis. As a Sales Administrator you will provide comprehensive support to the sales team in all administrative aspects of the sales process. Flexibility is key to this varied role which will involve assisting the sales team to win new business from preparing mailshots and introductory letters to proposals and welcome packs whilst ensuring our CRM database remains up to date with all customer activity. Good communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with colleagues, suppliers and customers to build and maintain good relationships and ensure the best possible customer experience at all times.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Full understanding of the companies products and services across all vendors
- Log all customer activity and key information on CRM database
- Prepare mailshots and introductory letters using a variety of resources
- Prepare proposals and welcome packs
- Handle inbound enquiries assigned to you
- Facilitate online customer training sessions
- Participate in internal meetings when required
- Provide holiday cover and assist with general office admin when required
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks assigned by the General Manager
You are tenacious, passionate, self motivated and positive. You enjoy a challenge and are keen to keep learning and stay up to date with the latest products and services. You enjoy working as part of a team or using your own initiative and thrive on achieving results.
Skills and attributes
- GCSE English and math
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Articulate with good listening skills
- Good knowledge of PC systems and Microsoft Office packages
- Experience in sales office administration
- Self-motivated with sound organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and achieve KPIs and deadlines
- Commercially focused with a keen eye for accuracy and detail
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.