Sales Administrator - Metals - Near Stourbridge - £20,000 to £23,000 per annum
A Sales Administrator is required to join a well established, family run, traditional metal manufacturing business located near Stourbridge.
The role of Sales Administrator is to provide professional customer service, administration and sales support to customers.
As the Sales Administrator your responsibilities will include;
- Effectively and efficiently administration for a range of company clients.
- Establish productive, manage professional relationships with key personnel.
- Provide a fast and accurate response to customer queries.
- Accurately process orders and quotations in a timely manner ensuring they are progressed from time of entry onto the system to the goods being delivered.
- Negotiate with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all levels.
As the Sales Administrator you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Demonstrable sales administration experience preferably in a technical sales environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office,
If you are interested in this Sales Administrator opportunity please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.