Sales Administrator - near Dudley - £20k to £24k - Multi-Metals
A Sales Administrator is required to join a well-established and leading specialist of high value, high specification materials for aerospace, automotive and motorsport industries near Dudley.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong customer service and organisations skills to join our team and progress with the company.
As Sales Administrator your daily responsibilities will include;
- Effectively and efficiently manage administration for a range of company clients.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel.
- Provide a fast and accurate response to customer queries.
- Provide sales support to colleagues assisting in pre-quote talks, follow-up calls and outbound sales calls when required.
- Accurately process orders and quotations on SAP in a timely manner.
As the Sales Administrator you will require the following skills and experiences;
- A willingness to learn and progress.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Office, SAP/SAP CRM (preferable)
The role of Sales Administrator is a permanent role offering a salary between £20,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on experience.
Please click on the link if you are interested in applying.