A Sales Administrator is required with knowledge of Sales Price Audit and Purchase Order Consolidation. Candidates with experience of the Automotive Engineering industry would be well received.
Due to a period of planned leave by a team member this company, a Tier-One supplier into the automotive industry based in Coventry requires an organized and detail orientated Sales Administrator with strong Excel skills and experience for a new contract for 9-12 months.
As a Sales Administrator you will be required to:
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide ongoing reports; identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Conduct Sales Price Audit, ensuring prices on Purchase Orders match expected price.
- Purchase Order consolidation effectively and efficiently to ensure programme status scorecards are adequately updated.
The Sales Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong Excel skills (these will be tested at interview stage)
- Proficient in queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Qualified in Business Management, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or similar.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Sales Administration to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Coventry-based engineering company will offer you an hourly limited contractor rate of £15.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Excel and analysis and dissemination of data and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Administrator role, please Claire Male at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446131.