Job title: Internal Sales / Sales Administrator
Salary Range; Up to £30,000 per annum
This expanding construction manufacture are seeking an experienced Salesperson for their Hanbury office.
An Internal Sales Administrator is required with knowledge and experience of new and existing business development. Candidates with experience of the SIPs Panels, Architecture and Construction industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a structural manufacturer based in Hanbury requires a proactive Salesperson with experience of sales in the construction industry for a new permanent role. As a Sales Administrator you will be required to:
- Manage key accounts consisting of building merchants, retail and contractor accounts.
- Take incoming orders and look to convert enquiries in to new or future orders.
- Process orders using the company's CRM system
- Build rapport and client engagement with you list of key accounts offering exceptional service at all times.
- Proactively call dormant clients to reactivate their accounts.
The Sales Ad should have the following skills or experience:
- Experienced with internal sales.
- Sales of engineered products is desirable but not essential
- Practical/logical mindset to learn the range of products and their uses.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of selling into construction companies to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Hanbury-based Construction Part Manufacturer company will offer you:
- Up to £30,000 per annum
- Competitive benefits package
- Career progression and development with this expanding organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Sales and the Construction industry and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Internal Sales Administrator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.