Title: Sales Admin Assistant
Salary: £Negotiable Dependent on Experience
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Admin Assistant to work for our client based at their site in Stoke. The role is to provide support to the sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes and goals by carrying out general administrative duties within the sales department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the internal sales team by professionally directing the flow of incoming phone calls and Email enquiries.
- Acknowledgement of customer enquiries within a timely manner.
- Produce custom reports used to support decision making and/or research from historical data stored in electronic databases or ERP system (EFACS).
- Assist with the development of standard documentation and sales tools to improve current process.
- Keeping files and records up to date, product reference lists of installed equipment.
- Electronic file management of pre-sales order documentation.
- When required, keep minutes for the sales department meetings and distribute them to the appropriate areas.
- Compile framework reports to water utilities throughout the UK.
- Pursue opportunities of a value band for work tendered throughout the UK and Overseas via email or phone.
- Communicate important feedback provided from customers internally whilst updating systems accordingly.
- Act as a point of contact for external sales representatives who are out in the field by providing sales information to support customer visits etc.
- Produce weekly / monthly sales reports.
- Assist with travel arrangements for sales personnel when required.
- Planning for exhibitions and provide support when holding customer visits.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.