Job Title: Sales Account Manager / Territory Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on depth of experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, excellent bonus, contributory pension scheme, contributory share scheme
Location: Peterborough - 25%-50% within EMEA
Flexible working policy
Due to internal progression, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Account Manager position to join our clients Industrial Engine Products sales team covering the European, Africa and Middle East Region.
Acting as the face of the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines. You will have assigned dealers and territories, being responsible for the development of sales volumes and revenue, maximisation of profit margins, and achievement of high overall satisfaction levels. You will also increase the selling time of the Dealer sales force.
Within this role you will drive increased sales, dealer engagement and profitable growth.
To be considered for this Sales Account Manager position you should have some of the following:
- Understanding of the application of technical products.
- Previous Technical or Commercial / Account Management experience in an industrial engine environment .
- Prior account Management or Dealer facing role experience.
- Previous experience in sales of technical products.
- Negotiating skills.
- Experience within sales or integration of highly regulated technical products.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Ability to take market data analytics to drive action and growth within our markets.
- Knowledge of and impact of the Aftermarket business and impact on sales opportunities.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this Sales Management role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.