Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £56,000 plus excellent benefits including car allowance and bonus
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Industry: Diesel Engines - Aftermarket
A Sales Account Manager opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
Working with a set portfolio of distributors across Europe, Africa, Middle East and Russia you will be responsible for fully deploying each element of the aftermarket growth strategy as well as understanding their market and development needs to create and implement plans on achieving or exceeding 2018/20 POPS targets and KPI metrics.
This position manages company distributors to develop and execute on aggressive parts growth plans to 2020 and beyond.
You will need to work closely with the wider Aftermarket team to develop deliberate actions against comprehensive marketing plans to align with growth targets and market intelligence.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- College/university degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous Commercial / Account Management or sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
- Ability to take market data analytics to drive action and growth within our markets.
- The candidate should also be able demonstrate the following attributes and capacities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, generate a plan and progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Previous experience working with international businesses including regular travel.
- Previous experience in an industrial engine environment.
- Knowledge of and impact of the Aftermarket business and impact on sales opportunities.
Relocation assistance: Not available for this position.
Sponsorship: Not Supported with this role.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.