- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Sales and business development
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446104
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2022
- Job Ref: 60444
Are you an ambitious, career minded sales driven individual, looking for amazing career potential, including an incremental salary improvement scheme, an open-ended commission structure, fully expensed car & phone, 23 days + BH and company pension, in Wakefield? Then my client, a global conglomerate in the freight and logistics sector, are looking for you.
What you will get to do.
- 2 months training and shadowing.
- Build your own portfolio of clients.
- Have access to the fantastic career progression scheme in place. Including incremental salary increases.
- Maximise all revenue opportunities from existing customers by proactively pursuing
- Generate new prospect leads and new accounts over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Provide customers with accurate and cost-effective quotations.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
Skills and experience that may reflect positively in your application.
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or Above (or equivalent)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate an ability to negotiate and influence others both internally and externally
- Be driven and ambitious.
- Knowledge of a customer focussed environment.
- Experience of working in a proactive sales role either on the phone or face-to-face
- Full driving licence
If you have a genuine interest in the role and a sales career then please apply. Questions? Andy Leake (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.