Negotiable plus Company Car/Allowance
about 2 months ago
Sales Account Manager
Negotiable plus Company Car/Car Allowance
A fresh produce company are currently recruiting for a Sales Account Manager. You will be responsible for driving sales across current customers and securing new business. Coming from a fresh produce background with strong knowledge of sales cycle.
As a Sales Account Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for hitting induvial KPI’s by driving sales and securing new business.
- Assuring all suppliers conform to UK/EU regulations regarding the use of pesticides, food safety and labelling through liaison with the Technical Manager.
- Trade products to all customers, maximising sales profitability, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure stock rotation on an individual portfolio of produce for the whole sales team.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to Sales Director and Business Development Manager.
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager with the following.
- Experience working within a similar role with knowledge of fresh produce or food manufacturing products.
- Strong listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbally.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Sales Account Manager with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.