£40k - 60k per year + car allowance and benefits
Due to continued growth, a strong order book and new projects, a leading independent provider of industrial software and systems integration solutions is looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to work from their offices in Warrington. The company works with high profile blue chip clients across a range of industries including Pharmaceutical & Medical Device and experiences outstanding staff retention levels
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Suitable for: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager
Your role will be selling automated solutions at a high level into Engineering Houses, the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries
The work will need you to understand the customers business, processes and staff. You will need to understand their most important needs and use your skills to understand how you can deliver customer success by working closely with the customer and your staff to determine the best solution all round
Background and experience:
You'll have a proven successful track record in sales, and will be able to
- Maintain and grow relationships with potential and current clients
- Assess and evaluate customer requirements, defining approaches for new and existing clients
- Prepare proposals and presentations for prospective and existing customers
- Closing deals and delivering your KPI's
- Strong demonstrated face to face selling experience and remote working experience
- The ability to develop long term relationships with clients
- Have excellent verbal and face to face communication skills and be well presented
- Have full driving licence
You’ll have at least 5 years experience in managing a portfolio of accounts and delivering System Solution sales to those customers.
Their staff development ethos encourages team members to think laterally which results in better solutions for their customers. They recognise that to be able to retain the best employees with up-to-the-minute skills, they need to invest in your development.
They marry on-the-job experience with formal training and have an open management style – senior personnel are always available to discuss ideas. Over 60% of their workforce has been with the business for more than eight years which they believe demonstrates our commitment to good staff relations.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.