- Function: Account management
- Contact: Melissa Self
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07398 036503
- Expiry Date: 01 February 2022
- Job Ref: 57168
Sales Account Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
A Sales Account Manager you will be unrestricted by area or industry sector, you will be responsible for developing new and existing client relationships with exceptional management, design and support to build your pipeline and achieve annual sales in excess of £500k.
Due to increased workloads this client, an independently owned electronic fire and security integration company based in St Albans, requires a Sales Account Manager who can design integrated systems and is looking to become part of an ambitious and growing business. As a Sales Account Manager you will be required to:
- Your main role will be to proactively sell the clients full portfolio of integrated Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing customers.
- Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with the company's top customer profiles
- Optimise the cross-selling of all Fire and Security solutions to new and existing customers.
- Complete site surveys and arrange client meetings to understand customers specification/requirements.
- Production of designs, proposals and quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control and Fire Alarm Systems.
- Build and maintain business relations with existing key clients.
- Be able to identify and build relations with new and existing clients to build pipeline and meet sales targets.
- Ensure quotations are delivered within the deadlines provided and updated on to internal CRM system.
- Follow up on quotations, negotiate and close outstanding opportunities with the client.
- Identify and attend industry specific networking events
The Sales Account Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- An accomplished Sales and Design Consultant career with a proven track record within an independent business.
- You will need to evidence a good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and British Standards.
- Excellent IT skills and a familiarity with Microsoft packages are essential.
- You will have a track record of working to and exceeding a sales target.
- You will be a team player with ambition and a "hunter" mentality.
- Ability to adapt according to the environment and the people that you may be presenting to.
- Be able to communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a pro-active work ethic.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic self-starter with exceptional time keeping.
- Work well under pressure, able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with excellent Sales Account Management experience within an electrical equipment environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this St Albans based company will offer you:
Dedicated training and development
Commission, bonus, overtime, and pension schemes
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Sales Account Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Sales Account Manager role, please contact Melissa Self at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07398036503.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.