A Safety Testing Engineer is required for a leading electronics consulting company.The company specialise in assisting manufacturers in developing their products to industry standards and regulations. This role will involve product verification across a number of sectors ensuring reliability, compatibility and compliance.
The successful applicant will be supporting safety testing projects, establishing test programs for product investigations and reporting findings to clients and solving any compliance related problems that arise.
Safety Testing Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Determining the scope of a project from planning and investigation through to testing phase considering timescale and budgetary factors.
- Communicating with clients to explain technical issues, negotiate costs and resolve any client queries.
- Identify suitable test programs analysing a broad range of data and notifying the client of any non-compliance issues.
- Accurately reporting results and data and reviewing data inputted by lab and project teams.
Technical Skills and Experience required for Safety Testing Engineer
- Safety Testing experience, ideally from an electronics background.
- High attention to detail with accurate report writing and analysis skills.
- Degree qualified in electronics or related discipline.
- Comfortable dealing with customer enquiries and explaining technical reports.
- Knowledge of electronics safety standards and guidelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Test Engineer to develop their career in safety test and reporting.
In return for your experience, this Basingstoke based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible benefits and pension scheme
Interviews for the Safety Testing Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Project Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446163.