Safety Systems Design Engineer - 53500BR
£Competitive Ltd Co
A Safety Systems Design Engineer is required to join an established team based in Bedfordshire, developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheel parts to all cost, quality and delivery targets.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Bedfordshire requires a Seatbelt & Safety (Restraints) Design Engineer to:
- Parts development and system performance planning from pre-concept to lifetime management for the Safety & Restraints System (seatbelts, airbags and steering wheel) on European models
- Supplier and project management for all aspects of OEM development including cost management, concept definition, supplier selection, performance achievement, styling, validation, delivery, production preparation and quality achievement
The Safety Systems Design Design Engineer should have the following skills:
- Working for an OEM or tier 1 supplier in safety and restraints system development
- Previous supplier management experience, working together to resolve issues and meet project timelines.
- Self-motivated to deliver results and follow up areas for improvement.
- Driven to self-develop and utilise all company and own routes for enhancing technical knowledge and industry developments.
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship