4 months ago
Jonathan Lee Recruitment requires a Robotics Software developer - Team Lead to join a cutting edge robotics company based in Farnborough on a permanent basis.
Please note: Sponsorship is not available for this position
Robotics Software developer Team leader
Reporting to CEO/CTO
Area: Research & Development
Education: MSc. or Ph.D. in computer vision / computer science or robotics
Candidate Experience and Background
- A successful candidate will have at least 5 year experience in C++ development with Robotics using ROS.
- 2 year experience with control systems algorithms (i.e. PID, etc) and be able to develop control algorithms and its implementation with ROS.
- 2 year experience on development novel global and local planners for ROS and navigation stack.
- 5 year experience with point cloud and machine vision with CUDA acceleration.
- Experience on tunning and improving performance of NVIDIA computers for robotics
- Equity of £10,000 in company
- Future Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Local Gym Discounts
If this is of interest please send me your latest CV and mobile number. My contact details are - Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07947 344040
We also have a £300 referral reward scheme for successfully placed engineers. Please send me any colleagues or friends who you think might be suitable.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.