£40k - 50k per year + car and benefits
Due to continued growth this global and innovative provider of automation technology are looking to recruit a Robot Service Engineer to join their Robot Service department providing technical support to their customers primarily based on After Sales Support for the EMEA region
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £50,000 plus car and excellent benefits package
Suitable for: Service Engineer, Applications Engineer, Support Engineer, Automation Engineer, Controls Engineer, Software Engineer
- Planning and executing onsite services for customers and system vendors
- Telephone support for customers in the above-mentioned area
- Planning and executing repairs at our current installed customer base
- Planning, organizing and executing seminars/trainings at customer site and occasionally at our training center
- Preparing, continuing and extending service documentation
- Possibly accruing telephone support and onsite services at the weekend
- Preparing information for quotations about possible service performances for local Omron Offices
- Entering the service projects in the CRM system
- Consulting customers concerning a service strategy
- Reporting quality defects and problems (quality control, engineering)
- Updating cases in the CRM system and corresponding database maintenance of products installed at the customer
- Supporting other locations in Europe
- Repairing customers robot systems both mechanically and electrically.
- Travel to customers and possibly means time away from home, both abroad and in your home country.
Background and experience:
- Completed apprenticeship in mechanical, electronics and electrical
- Further education as technician or Bachelor of Engineering
- Experience in maintenance and repair of robotic hardware mechanics and electronics
- Know how in automation (PLC, Vision)
- Know how in programming of robotic systems. Preferably Omron Adept Programming Language V+ or high-level programming language
- Hands on experience both mechanical and electrical.
- English (spoken and written, it is the main language)
- Full Driving license according to local driving legislation is essential
- Passport is an essential part for the ideal candidate
- A challenging, interesting and varied job in a growing corporation
- Entry into a future-oriented industry with excellent development opportunities
- Working with an established robotic service team
- Personal and professional training will be given
- An attractive salary and a company car - also for private use
- other benefits depending on country rules
This role offers an outstanding career development opportunity and the chance to join a well respected international automation business.
Please apply as soon as possible to be considered for this exciting Robot Service Engineer role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.