£40k - 45k per year
7 months ago
Industry/Sector: Automation & Robotics
A Robotics Engineer will take full responsibility for all robotics projects for a leading design and manufacturing organisation within the automation and robotics industry. Key tasks will include robot programming of the key projects within the business, sequencing of systems and PLC fault finding. Key responsibilities are for the development, testing and integration of robotic and automation systems into the live production environment.
As a Robotics Engineer, you will be required to:
- Implement PLC and automation applications
- Programming of robotic systems
- Sequencing of automated systems
- PLC fault finding
- Commissioning of projects
- Resolve day-to-day automation issues
The Robotics Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Robotic programming skills and experience
- Experience of Fanuc robots would be highly advantageous, but not essential as extensive training is provided
- PLC experience (Omron, Allen Bradley, Siemens)
- Problem solving skills
- Conceptual thinking ability. Can translate requirements into technical solutions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of robotic systems and programming robots and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Robotics Engineer role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.