Up to £20,000 + overtime
A Robot Operator with knowledge of operator panel and teach pendant layouts is required for a well-established fabrications business in Cheshire. Candidates with experience of the Automotive or Metals industries would be well received.
Due to an increase in demand, my client requires a motivated and enthusiastic Robot Operator with industrial experience for a new permanent. As a Robot Operator you will be required to:
- Understand, set and input programmes and measurements to high requirements
- Use robotic machinery to ensure compliance of product specification
- Apply a continuous improvement methodology whilst working to tight targets and deadlines
The Robot Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- Metallic Components Knowledge and experience working with Steel and High Value Components
- Working knowledge of tooling sizes and engineering drawings
- Committed to flexible working shift patterns such as 6am to 2pm or 2pm to 10pm.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of working with robotic machinery to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sandbach based Metals company will offer you:
- Up to £20,000 per annum + overtime
- 38 hours a week with shift allowance and shorter Friday shifts
- Opportunities to develop your career and knowledge within this organisation
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Motoman arc welding machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Robot Operator role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.