£9.10 - 9.10 per hour + shift allowance and overtime
Robot Welding Operator
£9.10 per hour plus shift allowance
Contract to Permanent role working for a leading metal fabrication organisation
4 Welding/Robot operators are required with knowledge of robot or production welding. Production welding or operating robot welding machines would be well received.
The Robot Welding Operator will encompass the following:
- Operate Motoman arc welding machinery
- Prep steel using band saws and press machines
- Working with steel and high value components
- Working from engineering drawings
- Tack welding using MIG
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of robot welding. In return for your experience, this Sandbach manufacturer will offer you:
- Contract to Permanent role (12 weeks contract)
- £9.10 per hour plus shift allowance (various shifts required
- Paid overtime
- 39 hours per week
If you have knowledge of robot welding with high value products and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Gareth Simpson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446125.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.