An experienced Road Load Data Test Engineer is required to join an automotive OEM based in Gaydon.
To be an integral part of a Road Load Data measurement team
- Providing a service for the collection of in-vehicle data including; load, displacement, acceleration, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet
- Preparation, calibration and installation of measurement instrumentation, together with integration these technologies with active vehicle systems
- Programming of measurement instrumentation
- Collecting data from proving grounds in the U.K. and overseas
- Analysis and verification of the measured data
- Development & specification of conventional strain gauged transducers
- Own vehicle preparation, fault diagnosis
- Able to work under pressure to solution technical problems, vehicle faults and challenges of project timing to meet product development milestones
- Instrumentation, measurement & analysis
- Experience fault finding and following test protocol
- Able to instruct fitters
- Proven experience in Instrumentation, Measurement, Experimental Stress Analysis, Repair, Calibration and Test.
Testing, Vehicle Testing
Experience with international data collection activity
Full or Competition driving licence
Degree qualified; Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or a Degree in associated discipline
Automotive experience is desirable but not essential - measurement & analysis of real-time data is of equal importance.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.