£60,000 plus car, pension, healthcare
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has partnered with a leading financial services business in London to identify a Risk manager.
This role is ideally suited to a highly numerate and analytical induvial with a genuine passion for data and analysis. Strong SQL experience is a must have.
- You will have previous experience managing Credit, Fraud and Money Laundering Risk in a financial services organisation.
- You will superb data visualization skills, with the ability to extract key insights from large data sets.
- You will have a background in credit risk management
- You will have a strong working knowledge of Google BigQuery or other Cloud Warehouse platforms.
- You will be a qualified (or part qualified) accountant with the ability to read and analyse financial statements.
- With excellent communication skills, you will have the ability and intellectual curiosity to understand new products and present your risk analysis to other senior executives in a clear and compelling manner.
For a confidential discussion please forward your CV to Jonathan Lee Recruitment quoting reference 54609.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.