CREDIT RISK MANAGER
To £60,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will play in important part in determining the direction of Risk frameworks and improving upon existing infrastructure. Key activities include:
- Developing Credit Risk & Lending Policy across the business.
- Analysis and review of Credit Decision models and Scorecards.
- Analyse customer portfolios, with the aim to maximise profitability whilst minimising exposure to bad debt.
- Implement changes across the Risk department, delivering against agreed project timescales.
- Management of a small team of analysts.
This opportunity is ideal for a Credit Risk professional to play an important part in the continued development of a commercially focussed department. You will possess:
- Detailed understanding of Credit Risk Modelling & Analysis within the Financial Services sector, ideally Consumer Lending / Retail Credit Risk.
- Good ability in Excel and regular use of SAS and/or SQL.
- Some knowledge of Risk implementation tools and Decision Engine Systems.
- A degree in a Mathematical or Business-related subject.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.