- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Tilley
- Contact Email: James.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446126
- Expiry Date: 21 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59874
Up to £23.50/hr - Inside IR35
A Rigging Technician opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
The successful candidate will be working within the Prototype Department to carry out, a variety of fabrication and rigging work to support our engine program's to very tight deadlines.
This will involve:
- Design and fabrication of rigging parts using various welding techniques (predominantly stainless-steel pipework).
- Assist engineers in performing Needs Analysis, initiating ideas, evaluating and contributing to the design of new products and processes.
- Gain Knowledge and learn through experience and staying abreast of technology changes.
- Practical application of technical skills, communications and building knowledge of company products.
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
- Adhere to company processes including Safety, Standard Work and Quality.
- Competent welding skills in TIG and MIG disciplines.
- Competent in all aspects of fabrication and fully conversant with engineering drawings.
- Good PC skills - office suite.
- Work in a safe manner at all times.
- Self-motivated with good team working skills.
- Apprenticeship served in Welding / fabrication City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3.
***Please note*** Will be required to do a TIG welding test on site.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.