about 2 months ago
RF Systems Engineer
Competitive - Market rate
A number of RF Systems Engineer opportunities have become available for a leading supplier to the defence industry.
You will be working on a project which is developing, building and testing real hardware for a key missile sub-system.
Your responsibilities will include all or some of the following:
- Knowledge of RF and/or systems engineering tools.
- Developing, updating and maintaining system models in Simulink.
- Specifying tests and producing test harnesses to support model testing.
- Production of auto-code modules for embedded software.
- System performance modelling and validation against real-world testing.
- System requirements, as well as developing system architecture models and configuration control.
- Knowledge of DOORS, Rhapsody or other SysML tools.
- We are able to consider candidates looking for a flexible working pattern within this role.
Must be eligible for SC Security Clearance due to the nature of the role.
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.