about 1 month ago
RF Systems Engineer – Defence – South East
An RF Systems Engineer is required for a leading Engineering Consultancy specialising in aerospace and defence. The successful candidate will be working with a successful, multi-disciplinary team on defence aircraft initiatives closely supporting customers and internal stakeholders to develop requirements, documentation, processes and plans.
Engaged in a wide variety of Systems Engineering activities covering the entire engineering lifecycle, including; systems definition, estimate and bid activities, requirements capture, system architecture, integration and verification & validation.
Duties & responsibilities of the RF Systems Engineer include:
- Interact with customers to formulate complex engineering solutions.
- Developing requirements for RF systems and sub-systems.
- Systems Engineering, design analysis and management throughout the product lifecycle.
Requirements for the RF Systems Engineer
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction and be able to obtain SC level clearance.
- Proven understanding of product development and introduction within defence, aerospace or related industry.
- Significant Systems Engineering experience, specialising in RF communication systems and components.
- Degree qualification in an engineering or science related relevant subject.
- Extensive knowledge of requirement capture, formal design analysis, verification and validation.
- Knowledge of defence / military certification and standards.
If you are Interested in Systems Engineer position, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.