An RF Engineering Technician is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the high integrity electronics sector. The successful candidate will be joining to assist in the test of high-tech RF and microwave components and ideally have a background in complex electronic manufacture and test.
Responsibilities of the RF Engineering Technician will include the following:
- Jig design and development.
- Assemble housings, jigs and fixtures, as well as soldering.
- Fault finding, soldering and component level test and repair.
- Work using a microscope to pinpoint issues.
The RF Engineering Technician should have the following skills or experience:
- A good knowledge of RF and electronic test equipment.
- Experience in alignment, assembly, soldering and test of complex electronic components.
- Ability to debug and fault find.
- Have previous experience of working with components that require safety critical certification (aerospace, medical, defence etc).
- Candidates must be eligible to pass UK security clearance up to SC level.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of electronic test to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive non-standard pension scheme
- Flexible benefits package.
- Early Finish on a Friday
Interviews for the RF Engineering Technician will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Test Technician position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.