£45.92 - 45.92 per hour
Title: Reward Manager
Division: Human Resources
Contract Position based at: Whitley
The role is to manage a some key Reward projects, supporting business transition programmes.
- Key skills required are the ability to work in a large complex organisation and engage with business leaders to manage the stakeholders in a planned and inclusive way.
- To have core understanding of Reward practices and processes, and how to communicate them to a diverse workforce with multiple channels of communication.
- Proven Project Management experience using Project Management techniques e.g. Project Planning, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Communication etc.
- Previous experience of working in Reward role working across multiple countries.
- Strong data analyst skills with a high attention to detail.
- Experience of Policy Development and working in an area where things are not yet clearly defined - working `in the grey'.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred.
Desirable: European Reward experience. CIPD Qualified.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.