Restructuring & Corporate Insolvency Manager (Industry)
To £65,000 + Bonus, Car Allowance, Benefits
This position will offer an exciting and ever-changing environment for a Chartered Accountant with a background in Business Restructuring, Insolvency or Corporate Recoveries:
- Assess financial stability of the business’s Banking and Retail corporate partners; evaluating & advising on future deals & new partners.
- Advise on the acquisition and/or disposal of client portfolios.
- Present recommended action plans to multiple internal Risk and Finance Committees at a senior level.
- Oversee a team who are responsible for analysing partners’ financial information against KPI’s, internal commercial underwriting frameworks and Risk management.
This opportunity is ideal for a Chartered Accountant to take the next step in their career. You will possess:
- Thorough knowledge of Restructuring, Recoveries, and/or Corporate Insolvency Accounting; including appraisal, due diligence and risk management.
- Experience of leading a team of Finance & Risk professionals and partnering with senior internal & external stakeholders.
- A full ACA (ICAEW or equivalent) qualification, gained with a leading Accounting Practice.
- Good communication & technical accounting skills.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ongoing training & development opportunities.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Executive Search, a leading technical and industrial consultancy. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Executive Search are those of an Employment Agency.