The role is to support the project management of collaborative R&D projects, working with businesses and universities, and grant funding from UK/EU government agencies. It is expected that the individual will provide support across a portfolio of projects, working with project/programme leads and the technical delivery teams to ensure collaborative and funding requirements are achieved.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Structured project planning and organisational skills with effective time management
- Numerate and attention to detail for project financial information
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to support multiple projects and deliver to short timescales & deadlines.
- Being Self motivated and able to deliver with minimum supervision
- Positive and proactive approach, with ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work under pressure with a flexible approach
- Working knowledge of financial mangement, project planning and management tools
- Ability to produce formal documentation to a professional standard.
- Control and management of confidential information.
- Project management training/accreditation, e.g. APM, PRINCE
- Previous collaborative R&D experience working in industry/academia/public sector
Good educational level, GCSE/A Level qualifications including Maths and English or related Degree