about 1 month ago
Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – Wiltshire - £ Highly Competitive DOE
Our client is a high-profile technology and product leader and is now seeking a Research Scientist to enable the delivery of novel fluid treatment technologies from concept to integrated solutions. Working within a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers, you will apply your broad expertise to deliver research that impacts and creates new life-enhancing products.
As Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – You will be required to
- Research and develop new technology solutions to drive new products in gas and water treatment
- Problem solve at technology and product levels through rigorous scientific work
- Optimize fluid treatment technology to deliver improved performance at lower cost in products
- Develop test and analysis capability to the highest standard to enhance the ability to evaluate gas and water treatment technologies
- Present results to peers and senior colleagues to inform technology development direction.
- Collaborate with peers across departments to ensure that research aligns with product development strategy
As Research Scientist – Fluid Treatment – You will be
- Qualified in Chemistry or Physical Science to at least degree level
- Experience in catalysis, filtration or purification desirable
- The ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Have prior experience of cross-discipline research projects involving multiple collaborators, desirably in the chemical or related industry
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0)1384 446146 or by emailing their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.